Breaking Barriers Together.
Amplifying Voices Against Human Rights Violations
Topics of the convention will include, but are not limited to:
Day 1 (September 27th) Morning: Opening session
- Arrival and Registration
- Welcome Remarks
- Keynote Speeches
- Group Pictures
Day 1 (September 27th) Afternoon: Panel Discussions
- Addressing the most pressing human rights violations with Development and living in dignity
- Creative ways for social and emotional development, including supporting equality, respect for human rights, mutual understanding, and tolerance
- Trends in human rights violations across the world, promotions, and advocacy
- Human rights solutions can be presented to the UN Human Rights Commission.
Day 2 (September 28th) Morning -Panel Discussions
- Supporting local human rights advocacy groups and grass-roots organizations amidst violence
- International cooperation in solving international problems related to the Social, Cultural, or Humanitarian Character of Human Rights
- How do we protect the human rights of those who are at risk and vulnerable on multiple fronts, especially the 2SLGBTQ+?
- Racial discrimination, times and circumstances of strife that put people at risk, and gender inequality
Day 2 (September 28th) Afternoon Roundtable Discussion
- Poverty and global inequities as a form of Human Rights Violation
- New and Emerging Human Rights Issues
- Denying services and information about health (the right to health)
- Discriminating at work based on traits like race, gender, and sexual orientation